There’s always something to do in Cotentin, you won’t have time to be bored!
Are you looking for inspiration? Here are some ideas:
- Make your own bread at the Moulin Marie Ravenel.
- Create your own “berlingots” sweets in Saint-Sauveur le Vicomte!
- Become a potter, tanner or carpenter for the day at the Manoir du Tourp.
- Visit the Cité de la Mer.
- Discover the Planétarium Ludiver.
- Explore the Landing sites in Cotentin
You could also grab your umbrella (a Cherbourg one of course!) or raincoat and go and explore the wild landscapes. Even on a cloudy day, the views are still spectacular!